Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 176: Hiking, Biking, and a Little Creek! (this should be sung)

23/2/10

Today we went up north to the Kinneret (the Sea of Galilee), and went on a 30 km biking trip. It was awesome! I fell...twice...in the mud... but it was still glorious! It felt great to exercise and get out on such a beautiful day. Afterwards, we tried to find a secret spring to go swimming, but the government had drained it last week, so instead, we found a little creek and a tunnel and hiked around and splashed. It was a fantastic day, even if I'm now in excruciating pain. =D

My ear is starting to resolve itself. Taking the earring out was definitely a good idea. Hopefully the swelling will go down completely in the next couple of days and my little ears will be all back to normal by Purim.

Too exhausted and in pain to try to be deep tonight.

All my love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment