Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 154: Happy February!

1/2/10

Happy February everyone! I have now officially been in Israel for FIVE MONTHS! It's ridiculous that the first couple of months went by at a snails pace, and now we're already about to leave Jerusalem! It's sad, amazing, exciting, and mind-blowing! It must be a good sign that times flying, though, since it must mean I'm missing home less and less. Which, by the way, I think is true. I'm skyping with Mische right now and discussing all of this. I MISS HER SO MUCH! As she serenades me with her Ukulele and we sing the "F is for Friends" song, I'm reminded of how great little things between friends can be, and how much I'm truly going to miss people here when this whole shenanigan is over. I like that I can realize that. It feels good to know that I'm going to feel so miserable. Hmm...?

I really don't have too much else to say. Mische is far more entertaining than writing my blog and today was pretty standard. =D
Tata for now!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment